1. Sometimes you’re hot for it. And sometimes you need extra time to warm-up.
2. You can buy all the products, guidebooks and tools you like, but you’ll learn the most through actually doing it.
3. You may create something that wasn’t there before.
4. Taking it too seriously will kill the passion and spontaneity.
5. It can be just a job, or a joy.
6. You can exploit its power and use it to harm.
7. It can stir up dormant emotions.
8. It might get messy.
9. To do it well you have to pay attention, engage all the senses and stay curious.
10. When you’re finished you’ll usually moan or squeal with satisfaction.